Fire Detailing Guide
26 Jan 2016
This new Fire Detailing Guide has been produced by Building Alliance CIC and has been endorsed by LABC.
The document covers fire details for masonry and is the first of its kind and covers the following:
• Building Design: understanding the Regulations
• Cavity Barriers and Fire-stopping
• Fire-stopping in Multi-occupancy buildings
• Construction details
• Installation practice
• Fires in concealed spaces
• Fire-stopping products for services, penetrations and ductwork
• After handover: understanding the Fire Safety orders
Further information can be found in the attached document.
Click here to download the
Fire Detailing Guide: http://aircrete.co.uk/pdf/Fire-Detailing-Guide-2015-16.pdf