MPA & British Precast Health & Safety Leadership Conference
23 Oct 2020
‘Look, Listen, Learn, Lead’ - Wednesday 11th November 2020
The MPA & British Precast Health & Safety Leadership Conference is online this year. Hosted by BBC Radio Presenter Sybil Ruscoe, this approximately an hour long Show will combine leading speakers, panels and dynamic video to launch MPA’s new ‘Vision Zero’, associated values and targets, plus focus on the strategy, leadership and behavioural change required to deliver them, managing in a Covid-19 environment.
The following contributors are now confirmed:
- John Anderson, National Logistics Director, Tarmac
- Darren Broadhead, Managing Director, Broadhead Global
- Chris Hudson, Chairman MPA Health & Safety Committee
- Nigel Jackson, Chief Executive MPA
- Chris Leese, Special Adviser - Health & Safety MPA
- Colin Mew, HM Principal Inspector HSE
- Jaqueline O’Donovan, Managing Director O’Donovan Waste Disposal
- Martin Riley, Senior Vice-President, Tarmac
- Lawrence Waterman, Chair of the Industry Safety Forum
- Simon Willis, Chairman MPA and Chief Executive Officer, Hanson UK
The Conference will also celebrate and acknowledge the good practice and innovation showcased and shared over the many years of the MPA Health & Safety Awards.
Further details will be released in the near future.
Register your interest NOW HERE via firstname.lastname@example.org